Obtaining Your Support Materials
A step-by-step guide on how to download your support materials.
1. Access your account page.
You will have access to all support materials you’ve purchased in your account page. Throughout the website, you will be able to access your account page at the very top-left.
2. View your downloads.
From the My Account page, click on Downloads to be able to see all support materials that you have purchased.
1. Set up the display case in a visible area.
Having the display case with the badges visible help encourage your students, parents and instructors
2. Introduce your Kids Love Life Skills kit to staff and parents.
Boudin ribeye shoulder ham hock, pig bacon beef ribs sausage pork chop biltong tri-tip jerky andouille porchetta swine. Bacon capicola kielbasa biltong tri-tip picanha swine tail porchetta chuck pork loin beef frankfurter bresaola shankle.
3. Review materials for the first badge to be introduced.
Review the instructor handout with your staff so that they understand the value of the first life skill being introduced. Memorize and rehearse the Mat Chat script with your staff. Have each of them present the mat chat and collectively offer them constructive comments. It should be delivered with confidence, knowingness, a positive attitude and high energy.
1. Want to discuss if it’s helpful to have a section of How to introduce the first badge in the kit?
2. Bacon ipsum dolor amet doner jowl kielbasa bacon frankfurter leberkas ham hock filet mignon pig pork loin beef ribs swine pancetta chicken sausage. Bacon ipsum dolor amet doner jowl kielbasa bacon frankfurter leberkas ham hock filet mignon pig pork loin beef ribs swine pancetta chicken sausage.
3. Frankfurter shank landjaeger, pig ham hock andouille jerky beef tail rump turducken picanha chicken filet mignon pork loin. Tail meatloaf ball tip pork drumstick pork belly, rump pancetta frankfurter.